This easy tutorial shows you step-by-step how to install Exousia APK on Firestick or Android (TV) devices. To install this wonderful app, we use APKTime.
Exousia is an all-in-one APK for streaming on Android devices, Amazon Firestick, and Fire TV. This APK contains:
IMPORTANT: I uploaded the latest version of the APKTime app for all of you to enjoy. So download the latest version of APKTime to get Exousia on your Firestick or Android TV box.
For expert-level Firestick users, here are the 4 basic steps to install Exousia for Firestick:
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Install the Downloader app on your Firestick
- Then use the Downloader app to install APKTime on your Firestick
- Now use APKTime to install VLC Media Player
- Finally, use APKTime to install Exousia for Firestick
Or for beginner-level Firestick users, here’s how to install Exousia for Firestick in detailed steps:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
How to Install Exousia APK on Firestick
- From the Firestick home screen, select the Search icon (which is the “magnifying glass” icon in the top left corner of the screen)
- Now search for “downloader“
- In the search results, select the orange icon for Downloader
- Now press “Download“
- Press “Open” to launch Downloader
- With the Downloader app open, enter http://bit.ly/apktime22 to download APKTime
- Press “Install” to install APKTime
- Then press “Open” to launch APKTime
- First we install a Video Player app (VLC) using APKTime. To do this, just go to the “Players and Browsers” category in APKTime. Then select the “Download” button just below “VLC“. Proceed by pressing the “Install” button to install VLC. Then press done.
- Now, with the APKTime app open, press the “Back” button on your remote to return to the APKTime home screen. Then select the “Entertainment” category
- Then scroll down until you see Exousia
- Press the “Download” button for Exousia
- Now press “Install” once Exousia is finished downloading
- Then press “Open” to launch Exousia
To see how to use Exousia APK, scroll down on this page to the section that says “How to Use Exousia”
How to Install Exousia on Android
- Open the web browser on your Android device or Android TV box
- Then enter http://bit.ly/apktime22 into the browser’s address bar
- Press “Install” after your Android device finishes downloading the file to install APKTime
- Then press “Open” to launch APKTime
- Now go to the Players and Browsers section of APKTime and select the “Download” button underneath VLC. Then press Install, then press Done.
- Now go back to the home screen of APKTime.
- Then select the “Entertainment” category.
- Now press the “Download” button below Exousia.
- Press “Install”
- Then press “Done”
- Finally, select “Open” to launch Exousia.
Now just proceed to use Exousia like you would any other Firestick streaming app. The interface is similar to Netflix, so just use your Firestick remote to navigate around the app and select something to watch.
Notes about Exousia:
- Install Exousia using APKTime
- To play streams with Exousia, you need to install a VIDEO PLAYER app (such as VLC or MX Player, or even ES File Explorer – which has a built-in media player called ES Media Player)
- Exousia works on Firestick and Android devices, such as Phones, Tablets and Android TV.
- The Exousia app is an all-in-one APK
How to Use Exousia on Firestick & Android
- From the Exousia home screen, use the buttons at the top of the screen to select “Movies”, “TV Shows”, “Live TV”, or “Sports TV”
- Then select an item to watch
- At this point, the app displays a quick advertisement. Just press the “back” button on the Fire TV remote to escape from the ad.
- Now the app gives you an option for which app you want to play the stream with. Select