Eternal TV IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV services out there. It allows you to access the thousands of channels from your Firestick.
Download Eternal TV APK:
In this guide, we will show you how to install Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick and everything you need to know about it. Let’s get started.
Why Eternal TV?
Eternal TV is a very popular IPTV Service, which is known for its reliability. In this service, you get the access to more than 10,000 channels which include:
- Your favorite TV Channels
- Entertainment channels
- Kids Shows
- Sports Channels
- UK Sports
- Music Vid
- and even Live Shows, which is amazing!
When you signup for the Eternal TV service, you get to choose the two sets of passwords and username which you will use for logging into the Eternal TV portal and other for logging into the App. The packages of Eternal TV App are also perfect.
The base package starts at $9.9 per month where you get access to more than 10,000 channels, 3500 Video on Demand and 24/7 customer support. The best thing about this service is that it allows you to pay the fee through Paypal or Bitcoin.
If you don’t want to show your identity, then you can use the Bitcoin for anonymous payment. Moreover, you can use the VPN service with Eternal TV for the best online privacy.
Moreover, you can also pick between the three months, six months, and 12-month plans. The yearly plan gives you the best value for money. Moreover, the company also offer a free test which is valid for the first 24 hours where you can test the service.
Once you are done with selecting the package, you will be asked to set the password for the service. You will set two sets of password, one for online portal and one for the App. Make sure to memorize them both or write them down as you will need them to access the service.
Why do you need a VPN?
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a shell which protects you online. All the data through the VPN router through the secure network, which make it difficult for Internet Service Providers or Government to track your Online Activities.
Eternal TV is one of the very few services which work flawlessly with VPN. If you want the best possible online protection, then you should use the VPN service.
How to Install Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick?
In this section, we will tell you how you can install the Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick. Here are the steps to Install Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- The first step is to turn on your VPN if you want to stay anonymous. If you don’t want to use a VPN, then you can skip this step and proceed to the next step.
- The next step is to make sure that you have a valid Eternal TV Subscription. There are four different subscription packages available on the official website. The base packages start at $9.99 per month, and the price goes up to $85 per year. You can pick the package which best suits your needs.
- Once you are done with the registration, Go back to your Amazon Firestick and go to Settings.
- In the settings, tap the Security Tab, and a menu will appear on the screen.
- Tap the “Developer Options.”
- In “Developer Options,” tap the “Unknown Sources” to turn it ON. It will allow you to install the Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick.
- Once you are with the permissions, now go back to the home screen and open the “Downloader” App. (See how to install Downloader)
- In the Downloader App, type the address
http://bit.ly/etvapk213and tap “Go” to proceed.
- You will land on the page where you can download the App.
- Once the App is downloaded, tap “Install” and give the permissions to the App.
- Now open the Eternal TV IPTV App. Enter the Username and Password which you selected when you signed up for the service.
In this way, you can easily install the Eternal IPTV App on Firestick.
Eternal TV is an excellent IPTV Service which offers access to thousands of channels, variety of packages, Great Service and very responsive customer support.
The company also provides discounts so if you want one, contact the customer support, and they will tell you about the discounts they are offering. Moreover, you can also use the bitcoin for payment, which is an excellent option for those who take their privacy very seriously.
The whole process of installing Eternal TV IPTV App on Firestick is straightforward, and you will not have any issues if you follow the steps mentioned above. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.