This fix-it guide shows you how to fix ES File Explorer Not Downloading Kodi. The easiest way to install Kodi on FireStick doesn’t use ES File Explorer at all, so check out the Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 video tutorial first. If that doesn’t work, then continue to use this guide to fix ES File Explorer:
ES File Explorer Not Downloading KODI
- In ES File Explorer, go to Favorite
- Then select Add
- In the Path field, enter http://downloadkodi.com
- Press Next
- Enter a name, such as “k” for Kodi
- Select Next
- Press Add
- On the left hand side menu, select the new favorite (“k”)
- Use the Fire TV remote to select the “kodi-firetv” folder
- Select the kodi161arm.apk file
- Use the FireTV remote to go to the “More” button at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Then select “Open In Browser“
- Now choose Just Once
- After Kodi downloads, press Open File
- If you have issues, try the easier Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 process which uses NO ES File Explorer at all!
New Method to Install Kodi on Fire Stick (2017)
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (184.108.40.206) now.
If you still have the ES File Explorer Not Downloading Kodi scenario occurring, don’t fear: There is an updated, brand-spanking-new method to Install Kodi on FireStick. It uses an entirely new app (not ES File Explorer) and requires no sideloading. So check out our Install Kodi Fire Stick 2017 video tutorial and written step-by-step guide to stay current on the latest, newest ways to install Kodi on all your devices. In addition to installing Kodi with the 2017 method, you can install Kodi using Dropbox. It’s simple – we outlined the basic steps in the section below.
What Can I Do With ES File Explorer?
With ES File Explorer, you can..
- Download / Sideload apps to FireStick like Kodi, Firefox, or Showbox. This also works with the Fire TV Box (non-FireStick).
- You can also log in to your Dropbox account using ES File Explorer app – then download and access anything that’s in your Dropbox using your Fire Stick. This is particularly useful for downloading ROMs for Fire Stick Emulators, or even installing Kodi itself.
- Install Kodi with ES File Explorer (steps at the top of this page)
How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick with Dropbox
To install Kodi using Dropbox, simply put the Kodi APK File into a Dropbox after you Enable ADB Debugging. Then use ES File Explorer to download the Kodi APK file from the same Dropbox! Boom. Dropbox Kodi install accomplished. This is a simple solution to ES File Explorer not downloading Kodi.
If you’re having trouble with the Install Kodi on FireStick process, check out our Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 video – which is much easier than the ES File Explorer process. The solution to your Kodi install problems may not be to fix ES File Explorer at all, but to use the new and improved install method (link just above).
In case you have questions, ask on the KFire YouTube Channel! We’re here to help, so ask away.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.