This tutorial will give you step by step directions on how to add the Fire TV Guru Build to your Amazon Fire stick.
Fire TV Guru Build for Kodi is one of the most popular Kodi build addons. This build focuses on providing the best streaming application add-ons that allow you to stream live TV, videos, as well as premium movies for free. The Fire TV Guru build is best known for providing a comprehensive list of kids tv channels and shows. It also features an intuitive navigation menu that is easy as well as fun to use.
With the FIRE TV GURU build you can enjoy add-ons like: Project M, Picasso, MTV Guide, Stream Army, Halow Live TV, 1Channel, Real Movies, Big Kids, Bob, Bobbys Cartoons, Exodus, Disney Junior, Elysium, DC Sports, Kids Movies, Kiddie Cartoons, News 12, Movie Magic Fire Fitness Globe TV, Sky Net, Supremacy, Specto, Quantum, TV Mix Toon Mania, & much much more.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
Be sure to have the ‘unknown source’ box checked as Kodi 17 requires this to be checked to install 3rd party add-ons
Follow these steps below to install Fire TV Guru Build:
- From the Kodi home menu, select “Settings”
- Select the “File Manager” folder icon.
- Then Select “Add Source”
- Click on “<None>”
- Enter the following URL: http://firetvguru.net/fire/
- Name it: Fire TV Guru
- Next Click “Ok”
- Go back to the HOME screen and select “add-ons” (open box icon)
- In the upper left corner, select the “add-on browser” icon (open box icon)
- Then select “Install from zip file”
- Next select “Fire TV Guru”
- Click on “repository.firetvguru.zip”
- Then a pop-up notification will show, “Fire TV Guru Repository Enabled”.
- Next select “Install from Repository”
- Click on “Fire TV Guru Repository”
- Then select “Program add-ons”
- Next click on “Fire TV Wizard”
- Select “Install”
- A pop-up notification will show “Fire TV Wizard Enabled”
- Then go back to the HOME screen and select “add-ons”
- Scroll down and select “Program add-ons”
- Next click on “Fire TV Guru Wizard”
- Select “Builds”
- Then “Fire TV Build Krypton
- Select “Standard Install”
- Then click “Yes Install”
- Pick any server to download the build from
- Download and install, then click “OK”
- Once installed, restart your Kodi App and it should the Guru Build should now be successfully installed.
More Info on Fire TV Guru Build
This Kodi build works great on Firestick and Android TV Boxes.
Be sure to give it time to build it’s menus and update the add-ons. Also, when using Kodi, it’s always important to use a good VPN (virtual private network) for your own privacy and security.
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.