Drama Nice is one of the best sources of Asian dramatic movies anywhere. This Kodi add-on features Asian movies in high quality. A wonderful thing about the Drama Nice Kodi video addon is that English subtitles are available for all of the videos and movies for your viewing pleasure.
Kodi Add-on Installation: Drama Nice
Before running any Kodi 3rd party addon, I can not stress enough the importance of making use of a high-quality VPN product to guard your privacy. People making use of Kodi seem to get copyright infringement notices all the time regarding streaming videos, athletic events, and tv episodes through a number of 3rd party addons. If you would like to keep your own viewing behavior personal and sustain your anonymity, I firmly endorse using IPVanish – the finest data security method I’ve uncovered for Kodi users. In addition, the links I’ve made available to IPVanish here will get you 60% off using this absolutely unequaled VPN!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
In the event you’ve setup Kodi third party applications or add-ons before, you’ll still need the repository address available for the Ares Project. You can use the Ares Project’s repo available at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be certain you’re making use of a high-quality VPN service plan for your very own data security and security prior to accessing this content.
Installing the Drama Nice Kodi Addon
If your Kodi installation is fresh and clean, you should allow for addon installs from unknown sources.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Open Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Open System Settings
- Then, select Add-ons
- Now, toggle the Unknown Sources setting to the on position
Please be aware: a dialog appears warning you concerning security risks connected to adding unofficial add-ons on your system.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian recorded this YouTube tutorial video to help you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 a short time ago. We’ll make an up-to-date tutorial with ample brand-new tips in the very near future, so you should remain on the lookout for it right here at KFire TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OrNO4rb4k Should you already have the Ares Wizard setup, you can easily skip towards the Drama Nice install method.
- Choose Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- Now you can select the File Manager
- Then you should do the same to Add Source
- And then, choose None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Key in the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name it Ares Repo (or any name you like) and hit OK again
- Double-check the information you’ve entered is correct then select OK one last time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Return back to the Main Menu in Kodi and after that the Add-ons section
- Tap or click the Package Installer (open box icon) towards the top of the menu
- Choose Install from zip file
- Enter the Ares Repo (or whatever you referred to it as) while in the dialog that opens
- After that look for repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and tap or click it
- Wait a minute. There will be a pop-up inside the top right mentioning Add-on Installed
- Click or tap Install from Repository now
- Making use of the Ares Project repo you just configured
- Then you should click or tap Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Afterward hit the Install button located at the lower right
- Back at Kodi’s main menu, hit Add-ons and go into the Ares Wizard
- Afterward all of the extraction and set up of the Ares Wizard will take place
Drama Nice Installation
- Then, head back to the Add-on Browser and enter the Install from repository choice
- A directory of setup repositories is shown – Choose the Ares Project
- After that, click or tap Video Add-ons item and then on Drama Nice to access the installer
- Go into the Install with a gleam in your eye and watch as Drama Nice installs
Once the install is finished, locate Drama Nice listed within Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Ready to Feel Something?
I’m serious regarding the requirement of simply using a VPN when running this addon. Without it, you’re sharing your viewing habits and other details with anybody from your ISP, government agencies, and each and every site you check out (including anyone sniffing the website traffic of all these sites). You really are nearly sure to be accepting “cease and desist” requests from your ISP if you aren’t keeping your access private. I’ve seen this same VPN offered online for 20% to 33% off, but right here at KFire TV get a 60% discount on the world’s very best VPN.
You’ve installed the Drama Nice addon properly? Are you protected? Great! Go enjoy the drama!