This quick tutorial shows you how to disable Dropbox notifications Windows 10-style. If you’re tired of the “Your dropbox is almost full – Upgrade now for 1TB (1,000 GB) of space” notification message, get rid of that beast with this super-easy fix:
How to Disable Dropbox Notifications Windows 10
- Click on the “Notifications” (or “Action center”) button in the FAR bottom right corner of the screen – just to the right of the clock. You will see the “Action Center” pop out from the right hand side of the screen (like in the screenshot below):
- Now Right-Click on the Dropbox Notification(s). You will see two buttons appear: one that says “Go to notification settings” and one that says “Turn off notifications for this group”, like in the next screenshot:
- Now left-click on “Turn off notifications for this group”.
- You’re done! No more annoying Dropbox Notifications in Windows 10.
Alternate Uses for Dropbox
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (188.8.131.52) now.
Many people use Dropbox as their every-day storage, but they’re unaware that Dropbox can be used for many, many purposes. One example of a creative use for Dropbox is to use Dropbox to install Kodi on FireStick. Using this method, you basically use Dropbox as the “middle-man” between your FireStick or Fire TV and the Kodi installer file. This is how the Install Kodi on FireStick using Dropbox process would go:
Install Kodi on Fire Stick with DropBox
- Enable ADB Debugging on your Fire Stick
- Download the Kodi 16.1 ARM installer file
- Put the Kodi installer file (“apk file”) onto your Dropbox
- Now on your Fire Stick or Fire TV, install ES File Explorer (use the Search function in your Fire TV home screen to find ES File Explorer app)
- Launch ES File Explorer
- Log in to Dropbox using the ES File Explorer app
- Download the Kodi APK file from your Dropbox
- Launch the Kodi installer file
- If your Fire TV asks if you’d like to install Kodi, select INSTALL.
- Then install TV Addons using our tutorial video.
If this guide helped you, subscribe to the KFire YouTube channel!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.