Everything you need to know about Cyberflix TV and its usage on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Image from Unsplash
We have crafted this straightforward and easy-to-understand guide on how to install the latest version of Cyberflix TV version 3.2.3 on your Fire TV stick device. You will also learn how to integrate MX player, Real-Debrid, and how to navigate the App.
What is Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is another promising on-demand streaming platform that offers users access to a large variety of movies and TV shows. Because of its many features, it has gained popularity as one of the top picks of Firestick users in the whole of North America.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
If you know or have used Terrarium TV in the past, then using Cyberflix TV would be a snap because it is almost the same replica or clone of Terrarium TV (Terrarium TV has been discontinued).
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Another reason why Cyberflix stands out as the best streaming platform is that it’s easy to use, relatively reliable, and allows Real-Debrid integration; which comes with a huge library of high definition 720 and 1080p streams.
Cyberflix TV is a unique app packed with both external video player and subtitle support to give you an engaging streaming experience.
The steps going to be explained below can be used on a 3rd generation Fire TV. However, these steps aren’t limited to working on other devices. Here is a list of supported devices for Cyberflix TV:
- Fire TV Stick
- Android TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD
- Mi Box
How to Install Cyberflix TV on Fire TV Stick?
Nb: it is also very important to know that Cyberflix TV offers you content on both public and unauthorized domains, which can cause copyright infringement issues if you are not very careful as you continue to surf. So using a VPN with this App provides you safety from government and ISPs that may try to spy on your browsing activities.
When you want to download an app to your Firestick, you will normally go to Amazon Appstore, but in this situation, Cyberflix TV isn’t supported on the app store. So you will need to site-load the application onto your devices. One app that is generally used for this purpose is the Downloader App, and it can be found on the Amazon Appstore. Before that, we need to prepare the device to allow installation from unknown sources.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
1. Locate the Settings menu at the top of the home screen.
2. Click on Fire TV.
3. Select the developer options
4. Turn on to allow installations from unknown sources
5. Navigate to the home screen, locate the search menu and search for Downloader app
6. Click on the Downloader app
7. Click Download. Remember to delete the APK file once the download is complete, and this will help you manage your storage space as you continue to access more content.
8. Click Open.
9. Once the App is opened, it will ask you to grant permission to Cyberflix TV to have access to your files and media on your device. Click Allow.
10. Click Ok to accept and close the prompt message showing on the screen about the updated notes from Downloader app.
11. Type the URL: https://bit.ly/2VLU169/ into the URL search space. wait for Cyberflix TV installation to open.
12. The file will begin to download. Wait till the download is complete.
13. Choose Install.
14. Click Done
15. This will hoover back to Downloader app; a prompt asking you if you will like to delete or keep the APK file. Choose to delete to manage your storage space. Click delete on the second confirmation.
16. After the installation is complete, Cyberflix TV is usually kept at the last roll under your App and Channel menu. So you will need to bring the position to the first view. Go to Home screen and click on See all; Apps and Channels.
17. Hold the App and drag it to the position of your choice.
18. There you go! Installing of Cyberflix TV is finished. Let’s look at how to install an MX player
Install an MX player
Cyberflix works well for streaming with an MX player, as the default player, Cyber player isn’t enabled for streaming videos. Here is how to integrate the MX player.
1. Install an MX Player to your device through the Downloader app with this link; Click here
2. Open your Cyberflix TV and navigate to the settings menu. Scroll down and choose default player.
3. Select MX player
4. That’s it! Your Cyberflix TV is ready to use MX player to stream videos.
Signing up for Real-Debrid on Cyberflix TV
As earlier discussed, Cyberflix has the ability to integrate Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
Here is how to sign up for Real-Debrid.
It is important to know that your VPN service has to be turn off when you want to integrate your Real-Debrid account. Once the setup and activation are complete, you can turn your VPN service on.
1. Setup a Real-Debrid account through their website. Click Here
2. Navigate to your Cyberflix TV and click settings within the toggle at the far left.
3. Identify Real-Debrid and click login.
4. Write down the code and instructions that will be displayed on the screen.
5. Use any browser of your choice. Use the link provided and enter the code mentioned above.
6. You will receive an authorization message on your browser while granting your login permission for your Real-Debrid account on Cyberflix TV.
Hurray! You will now have access to more links on your Cyberflix TV streaming experience. This links can be identified in a purple font with an abbreviation DEB.
Install Cyberflix TV on Android
It’s super easy to install Cyberflix Android app. Just press this link to download Cyberflix, or enter the address https://split.to/cyberflix into your Android device’s browser (such as Google Chrome).
Here’s exactly how to do that (step-by-step with screenshots):
- Press here or enter the address https://split.to/cyberflix into the web browser on your Android device
- Open the downloaded file
- Press Install
- Then launch Cyberflix
Finally, use the section below to see how to use Cyberflix.
How to use Cyberflix TV
This will be straightforward. Open your Cyberflix TV. Click on the toggle button at the left side of the screen. A lot of options will be displayed. Using Cyberflix is just like using Netflix. Navigate around the app using the Firestick remote if you’re using an Amazon Fire TV / Stick.
Or if you use Cyberflix for Android, then use your finger to swipe up and down in Cyberflix and to press the Menu button.
NOTE: When Cyberflix asks to Allow or Deny, press Allow. Then when Cyberflix shows you a popup saying Decline or Accept, you must press Accept to use the app.
Watch Movies in Cyberflix
The main thing Cyberflix has to offer is streaming movies.
- Search for movies in Cyberflix using the Search icon
- Browse through movie categories in Cyberflix by using the main menu
I’ve done the work of testing some popular content sources for movies on Cyberflix TV. Keep an eye out for these sources, as they seem to have reliable content most of the time!
- “YesMovies (CDN)(HLS)”
- “Movie25V2 [UpStream]”
- Cmovies (CDN)(HLS)
- SeriesNine (FacebookCDN Fastserver)
Watch TV Shows in Cyberflix
But I also use Cyberflix for streaming TV shows in addition to movies.
- Quickly search for TV show series in Cyberflix using the Search feature
- Scroll through TV series categories in Cyberflix using the main menu
How to Get the Best Experience of Cyberflix TV on Firestick
To get the best experience of CyberFlix TV on Firestick, we’ll recommend you to keep the following things in mind.
Governments and other authorities are constantly monitoring our activities. It’s possible that the content you are streaming via CyberFlix TV gets monitored. To counter that, use a Virtual Private Network / VPN.
VPN will hide your online identity and give you a secure space. We recommend using IPVanish as it provides excellent packages at affordable prices – and it also supports Firestick.
Upgrade Your Internet Connection
For watching high-quality movies & the latest shows on CyberFlix TV via your Firestick device, you must upgrade your internet connection.
An average internet connection won’t allow you to enjoy HD quality streaming on CyberFlix TV. However, if you upgrade your internet connection, you’ll get to stream buffer-free films and shows in HD+ quality.
Activate Android Tv Mode
If the CyberFlix app on your Firestick is lagging, you need to turn on the “Android Tv Mode.”
To do that, first, open the Settings page of your Firestick. Then, locate the “Android Tv Mode” option. After that, turn it on and restart your Firestick.
Launch CyberFlix, and now you’ll experience a smooth and lag-free UI.
Use MX Player As Your Default Video Player
Last, use MX Player as your default video player.
The default video player of the Firestick is okayish, and it doesn’t fully support CyberFlix TV. Get the MX Player from the Firestick app store and make it your default video player.
Cyberflix Not Working
If Cyberflix is not working for you, then try these alternatives:
- Titanium TV (Terrarium TV alternative)
- Movie DB APK
- Kodi Exodus 6.0 addon or Exodus Redux addon
- OneBox HD for Firestick tutorial video on YouTube
- Mobdro on Firestick tutorial video on YouTube
Cyberflix TV Not Buffering Videos on Firestick
Before getting into any complexities, first, try to restart your Firestick. If the CF app is still not buffering videos, check out the next fix.
Clear App Data & Cache
First, open the settings page of your Firestick. Then, select Applications. After that, click on the “Manage Installed Applications.” Then, select CyberFlix and click on the “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data.” Lastly, open the app to see if the videos are being buffered.
Get MX Player
If you are still facing the buffering issue, download and install MX Player on your firestick. Then, make it your default video player and restart the Firestick. Hopefully, it will fix the issue.
Want a different app for watching movies & TV shows? Then use the alternatives to Cyberflix below:
Cinema HD is an app like Terrarium TV or Netflix which lets you watch streaming movies & TV shows
Available on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Firestick, Bee TV is a great alternative to CyberFlix TV. With over 10,000,000+ downloads across all available platforms, Bee TV allows you to stream unlimited shows & the latest movies for free. Bee TV is known for its simple and straightforward user interface.
Comedy videos, latest movies, web series, and you name it; the Typhoon TV app features it all. Other functionalities of Typhoon TV includes modern UI, high-quality audio, etc.
Subtitle support, offline content, HD-quality streaming are some of the top highlights of Typhoon TV. Lastly, Typhoon TV is available on Android, iOS, PC, Firestick, and other platforms.
Are you bored of the ordinary 720p content? Tea TV has got your back. Tea TV is a free application available on Android, PC, Mac, Firestick, and other platforms that streams 1080p content.
Say good-bye to 720p content and welcome the new trend of HD+ 1080p streaming with Tea TV.
Want to stream over 15,000+ TV channels and 3,000 movies & shows on demand? Eternal TV is your best bet.
Phones, computers, tablets, Firestick, and you name it; Eternal TV is available on pretty much all devices.
However, Eternal TV is a paid service, but it lets you enjoy a free 24-hour trial.
The APKTime app is an app store for Firestick & Android that acts as a “gateway” for you to quickly install ALL of the best streaming apps for Amazon Fire TV / Android devices
At the time of writing this article, the latest version of Cyberflix TV app is version 3.2.3.
We will update this article with the latest Cyberflix app as new version come out, so stay tuned!
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading this easy guide on how to install and use Cyberflix TV on your Firestick or Android device. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
After searching various forums and websites, we have compiled a set of frequently asked questions related to CyberFlix TV.
These FAQs will clear some common misconceptions of the CyberFlix. Read every FAQ we have jotted down below so you can make the most of the application.
Can you put Cyberflix on FireStick?
Yes! You can. As CyberFlix TV remains a free application that supports Firestick, you just have to download its apk file on your Firestick and install it.
To learn how you can install it on Firestick, follow the guide we have drafted in this piece.
How do you connect CyberFlix TV to FireStick?
CF TV isn’t a device; it’s an application that you can install to your Firestick. Just like other applications, you can download and install CyberFlix on your Firestick.
For your convenience, we have an up-to-date guide on how you can install CyberFlix on Firestick in 2021. Follow it to learn how you can install CyberFlix on your Firestick.
Is CyberFlix TV free?
Yes! CyberFlix is a free application that’s available on Mac, Android, PC, Firestick, and other famous platforms. All the content available in the app can be accessed for free. However, CyberFlix isn’t licensed or backed by any platform.
Is CyberFlix TV safe to use?
According to various user reviews and from our personal experience, we can easily say that CyberFlix is safe and secure.
The application doesn’t have any ads, nor it invades your privacy. If you want to double-up the security, use IPVanish to enjoy a full-fledged safe CyberFlix TV streaming experience.
Is Cyberflix TV better than Cinema APK?
Cinema APK and CyberFlix TV are both amazing. Both applications have a clean and simple user interface. Moreover, CyberFlix TV and Cinema APK have thousands of tv shows & movies available in their library.
Lastly, CyberFlix TV and Cinema APK don’t break any law as they provide free streaming via referring content that is freely available.
What are the dangers of Cyberflix TV?
There are no dangers of using CyberFlix TV. Firstly, the app only streams the content that’s freely available without breaking any law. Secondly, there are no ads and malware in the CyberFlix app. Last and certainly not least, the CyberFlix app is 100% safe and secure as it doesn’t track or saves your personal information.
For people who are looking forward to watching free movies and the latest shows on their Firestick, CyberFlix is a great app!
With a vast collection of tv shows & movies, over 255 languages subtitle, and HD quality streaming, CF TV is an all-in-one hub entertainment hub.
CyberFlix TV doesn’t show any ads, nor it tracks or save your personal data. As a matter of fact, it’s 100% secure on all the platforms it support.
People who want to enjoy tv shows and movies on a big screen should install CyberFlix TV on their Firestick. CyberFlix TV app is your go-to hub for 24/7 ad-free enjoyment.
You can download and install CyberFlix TV on your Firestick in a matter of minutes by reading our step-by-step guide. Lastly, if you have any questions about the CyberFlix app, don’t forget to read our FAQs section.
Table of Contents
- 1 CyberFlix TV – All You Need to Know
- 1.1 What is Cyberflix TV?
- 1.2 How to Install Cyberflix TV on Fire TV Stick?
- 1.3 Install Cyberflix TV on Android
- 1.4 How to use Cyberflix TV
- 1.5 How to Get the Best Experience of Cyberflix TV on Firestick
- 1.6 Cyberflix Not Working
- 1.7 Cyberflix TV Not Buffering Videos on Firestick
- 1.8 Cyberflix Alternatives
- 1.9 Cyberflix Versions
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.11 Key Takeaways