The Kodi Covenant add-on replaces the wildly popular Exodus add-on, as Exodus is no longer being maintained or updated. The development team behind Exodus develops the Covenant add-on. You can rest assured of the same quality entertainment.
Exodus Becomes the Covenant Kodi Add-on
Follow this step by step tutorial guide to installing Covenant. This is a Kodi Firestick add-on, which also works on FireTV, PC, Raspberry Pi, or any other Kodi installation. The Covenant add-on is an aggregate playlist Kodi plugin, which makes a ton of quality content available. You’ll quickly realize why Exodus had a huge, devout following while checking out its update, redubbed Covenant!
Most of Covenant’s content is not properly licensed, which makes viewing it a security risk without the protection of a VPN.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
Keep Risk to a Minimum
The Covenant Kodi addon can be significantly risky to use, as the majority of the content provided by Covenant is from pirated streams. Exodus disappeared to avoid the litigation its home repositoy, TV Addons, is still going through.. As a third party add-on, Covenant also has vulnerabilities to hacking that the official add-ons may not. Before using Kodi 3rd party addons, accessing a top tier VPN for anonymity and data protection is important. Our agreement with IPVanish bring you a 60% discount on this best-for-Kodi VPN. IPVanish even offers specialized free apps for the Amazon Firestick and FireTV as well!
Covenant Add-on Install Info for Advanced Kodi Users
If Kodi add-on installation onto your Firestick isn’t new to you, then you may only need the repo URL. You’ll find the XBMC / Kodi Covenant addon in the Colossus repo, which is located within the Ares Project’s repo at http://ares-repo.eu. Find these both in the Smash repo at http://mediarepos.org/tco as well. The Ares Project, Collossus and Smash repos all live within the SuperRepo repository at http://srp.nu also.
Allow Unknown Sources
If you haven’t yet, allow unknown sources to be used for Kodi add-on installation.
- Choose Kodi Settings (gear icon) – top of main menu
- Then, go into the System Settings
- Then, toggle Unknown Sources in Add-ons
- At this point, say Yes to accept the warning
Set-up the Ares Repo
If you’ve never installed the Ares Repo, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Follow this guiide and be sure to check out the many articles written lately here at KodiFireTVStick to install some of the greatest add-ons available from it.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon – above the main menu)
- After this, choose the File Manager
- Now, choose Add Source
- Thent, choose None (enables manually adding a media source)
- Enter this URL: (http://ares-repo.eu), then OK
- Name it Ares Repo, and then hit OK once more
- Make certain the information you’ve input is right, then select OK one final time
- Return to the Main Menu in Kodi, then enter the Add-ons section
- Enter the Add-on browser (open box icon) located above the menu
- Tap or click Install from zip file
- Select Ares Repo in the dialog that opens up
- Next look for repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and open it
- Wait a moment. You will see a popup in the top right indicating Add-on Installed
Install the Covenant Home Repo: Colossus
Now, we will install the Colossus repository, within which resides Covenant. You should still be in the Add-on browser at this point if you followed the instructions above for installing the Ares Repo.
- Choose Install from repository once more
- Select the Ares Project
- Go into the Add-on repository directory and then
- Choose the Colossus Repository for installation
- Hit the Install button in the bottom right.
- Getting the Select Version dialog, select the Ares Project version so your updates will be the most timely.
- A dialog will come up telling you the Colossus repo has been installed.
Install Covenant from Colossus Repository
Once we have our repos all set up, then we install the main course. Finally, Covenant is within reach.
- Go up a level by selecting the two periods on top
- Then, do it again
- This time, choose to install from the Colossus Repository
- Go into the Video add-ons directory
- Then, choose Covenant
- Finally, elect to Install
- If given an option, select the version within the Colossus Repo to ensure the latest updates
- A dialog will tell you Covenant has been installed!
Keep the Faith and Remain Safe
Covenant has a massive amount of great content, but it isn’t all unicorns farting rainbow laser beams for this add-on. Utilizing a safety net will allow you to enjoy this beauty without the otherwise inevitable cease and desist notice from your ISP. The wildly popular Exodus Kodi video add-on dropped from circulation following threats of litigation because of its home and popularity. As a result of its daily gains in popularity, it’s possible Covenant may drop at any time. Enjoy it for now without worry–with a VPN!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .