There are loads of streaming APKs out there that allow you to watch free movies and TV on your Amazon Firestick. You might be wondering which is the best for streaming and downloading high-quality videos for family and home entertainment. Cinema HD belongs at the top of anyone’s list. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and has tons of great content that’s free to watch.
UPDATE: Cinema HD v2.2.2 has been released! Download it by entering the following address into the Downloader app for Firestick:
- If you prefer to use FileLinked to install CinemaHD on Firestick, then use my Filelinked code: 66575558
Cinema HD is a safe and reliable online streaming app with loads of TV shows and films. With its beautifully crafted features, layout, and interface, it allows its users to stream and downloads high definition movies anytime on the net. Did we mention that it’s free? Of course we did, but it’s worth another mention. Whether it is an old or newly released show, Cinema HD makes it easy to access tons of great streaming content for Firestick, Roku, and Android users.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Cinema HD is continuously updated, so you’ll always have new content coming. It also has a large variety of languages to choose from, so feel free to change things up!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
In this guide, I’ll be showing you, in just a few easy steps, how to install Cinema HD either on an Amazon Firestick or your Android TV box.
How to Install Cinema HD on Firestick
This process is easier than you might think, and it comes with the added bonus of showing you how to jailbreak your Amazon Firestick! Don’t worry if that sounds scary. All it really means is that you’ll now be able to download apps that aren’t in the official Amazon Appstore. We’re going to show you how to find the really good stuff.
If you’d like more detailed steps, read our ultimate guide on how to jailbreak your Firestick. Otherwise, just follow along with the easy steps just below the Youtube tutorial below!
Or stop here and watch my step-by-step YouTube video to install CinemaHD on Firestick, click the Play button below. This video also shows you how to customize Cinema HD.
STEP 1: Allow Third Party Installation
First things first! We’re going to adjust a few settings to allow your Firestick to download and install third-party applications.
- Turn on your Firestick TV, click on the Settings option on the menu.
2. Within your Settings menu, click on Device and navigate to the Developer Options. Change your setting to allow Apps from Unknown Sources. You’ll want this to be set to On.
3. When prompted, confirm that you want Apps from Unknown Sources turned on.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
STEP 2: Download and Install Cinema HD with the Downloader App
The Downloader app can be easily downloaded from the Amazon App Store. This is the most popular app that allows you to search for and install third-party apps like Cinema HD.
1. Launch the Downloader app once you’ve finished installing it from the Amazon App Store. On the app’s home menu, you’ll find a space to enter a URL.
2. Enter the following URL: https://cinemahdapkapp.com/dl-v2/
3. Once you’ve entered the URL, Click Go and wait for the download process to complete.
4. After the download is complete, the option to install will come up. Click Install.
5. Once the installation process has been completed, press Done.
6. Your Firestick will prompt you to delete the APK. Go ahead to delete this to conserve space on your Fire device.
7. Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed Cinema HD will find it under your Apps and Channels on your Fire TV
Install Cinema HD on Android TV or Smartphone
Installing Cinema HD on your Android TV box or smart phone is quite a bit easier, but it will help if you have an Android smartphone with an SD card.
Follow the simple steps below to install Cinema HD on Android TV:
1. Download the Cinema HD APK file on your Android TV or smartphone by entering the following address into your Android device’s web browser: https://tvcola.com/cinemahdapk
2. Save or move the APK file to your Android TV
3. Your Android TV box has an App Installer section. Click on it to open it.
4. There will be a pop up asking you to choose between a local disk and external storage.
5. Connect your SD card to the Android TV box and select the external storage option.
6. After selecting the memory, click the Install button next to the Cinema APK file in your SD card. This will start your download process!
7. Once the installation is complete, you’ll have access to Cinema HD on your Android TV box.
How to Use Cinema HD
With its simple and easy-to-navigate layout, you’ll have an easy time exploring the host of movies and shows available on Cinema HD.
You can either click on any of the featured movies on the Cinema HD homepage to immediately start streaming. You can just as easily search for for specific films or shows in the search bar, or browse through the library by movie genre. If you want to get really granular, you can use the little triangle at the top to access subcategories.
Also, you can save movies to watch them later with Cinema HD. It’s great for saving data on the go! Here’s a quick rundown for this handy tip:
1. Click on the title of the movie you’ve chosen to download.
2. Three options will pop up. (See the trailer, stream, download)
3. Choose the download option and identify the link from which you want to download the movie.
And that’s it! With Cinema HD, you can always enjoy your family time with access to quality movies at your leisure.
Bonus: How to Use Cinema HD Safely
When streaming content online, it’s impossible to overstate how important it is to protect your browsing history and personal information from people who are trying to look in on you. The government, corporations, and private hackers all have a vested interest in accessing your data, so make sure you’re protecting what’s yours!
The best and easiest way (by far) to protect your data is with a reliable VPN. For help installing a VPN on any internet-connected device, which we strongly recommend, our ultimate VPN guide will walk you through it.
Don’t sleep on safety!