The Borg Kodi addon is an Add-on for Kodi VOD right from the staples of AJ Builds Repository.
Pro Tip: If you love streaming Movies and TV shows on your Amazon Firestick, then you’ll love my Ultimate Firestick Jailbreak tutorial.
- The available categories in Borg for Kodi include movies, documentaries, TV Shows, Tools, Kids Areas, and Networks.
Using a trusted VPN with Kodi is always the best concerning security and privacy. If you are looking for a reliable and less expensive VPN that works perfectly with Kodi, then IPVanish could be on the cards. IPVanish has many high-speed servers with zero throttling or logs.
*KFireTV is not linked to Kodi, or any particular Add-ons, or Builds. Instead, KFTV is an informational or news site that does not permit copyrights violations. Kodi should preferably be used with personally owned content or content in a public domain.
Borg Kodi Addon Location
Name: AJ Builds Repository
A Successful Guide to Installing Borg Kodi Addon
Here’s an installation overview for Borg Kodi Add-on (New URL!):
- Launch Kodi
- Click on System Settings Icon at the top left side of the Kodi home screen
- Then click on File Manager
- Click on Add-source
- Then click on NONE
- Enter the web address: http://ajbuilds.uk/secret/ and click on OK
- Name the box below secret and click on OK.
- Double check all your settings so far and click on Ok
- Return to Main Menu and click on Add-ons
- Click on the add-on package installer (it is just to your left)
- Then click on install from zip file
- Click on Secret
- Then click on plugin.video.borg.zip
- Wait for it download. A notification will popup – Borg installed (the server can be slow occasionally. Hence, you should give it between 1 and 3 minutes)
- After the successful installation, you can find the Borg Kodi addon in Main Menu under Video Add-ons.
- Then select Borg to launch the addon!
- Start streaming :)