This tutorial shows you the Best VPN for Kodi and everything you need to set it up. We also cover what you can expect, why you should protect your Kodi streaming data with a VPN, and even a VPN coupon code to save 60% off (just for our visitors).
Best VPN for Kodi
- IPVanish for Kodi provides the absolute best VPN for Kodi due to its reliability, no-logging policy, security, and affordability.
- Kodi VPN service from IPVanish starts at $4.83 per month after our exclusive 60% off coupon
- The IPVanish VPN service is easy to set up on Android, PC, routers, and all major device types.
- Once you start using IPVanish, you will have complete anonymity and security browsing, streaming and torrenting.
- Your transferred Internet data will be routed securely through an encrypted Tunnel using IPVanish dedicated fast Secure VPN servers located all around the world.
- IPVanish has extremely user-friendly VPN apps for all device types, as well as easy setup guides for how to set up Kodi VPN on your router to secure all of your transferred Internet data at the router-level.
- Unlimited access to the world’s fastest VPN servers
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
- Install Android VPN App for Mobile Data Privacy (Thanks Edward for the TIP!) (Shows how to set up Kodi VPN app “IPVanish” on Android)
- How I Unblocked 2016 Olympics in the USA (Shows general unblocking techniques for use with VPN)
- How to Install Kodi Pro Sport (Commonly blocked TV Addon for Kodi live Sports streams)
Kodi VPN Technical Details
- Over 40,000 shared IPS and 700 VPN servers in over 60 countries
- Truly unlimited bandwidth (no bandwidth throttling – in fact, IPVanish will prevent your streams and torrents from being throttled by your ISP because it masks the contents of the transferred data!)
- Strongest 256-bit AES data traffic encryption
- No-logging policy = Zero traffic logs EVER
- Completely Anonymize your torrenting
- Unlimited Peer-2-Peer (P2P) traffic for sharing & downloading files securely and anonymously
- Includes SOCKS5 web proxy for blazingly fast torrent downloads with anonymity
- Immediately gain access to censored sites & apps
- Supports the following protocols: OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec VPN
- Get unlimited Kodi VPN server switching
- Connect 5 simultaneous connections at the same time on multiple devices
- 24×7 VPN help line / customer support
- 7-day free money-back guarantee included
How to Set Up Kodi VPN
- The easiest and best way to use Kodi with a VPN is to install Kodi on an actual Android TV Box (not a FireStick), because FireStick devices do not have the support files we would need to run Kodi VPN directly on the FireStick.
- In contrast, the full Android OS used by Android TV Boxes includes the binaries (“support files”) needed to run VPN on Kodi, while the shrunk-down version of Android OS used by Fire TV devices does not contain the files needed to run Kodi VPN.
- Therefore, on FireStick and Fire TV the only ways to use Kodi VPN functionality is to either set up your router to connect to the VPN or use an Android TV Box (because all of these have support for Kodi VPN directly in the TV box itself). Out of the two solutions, the easier solution is to get an Android TV Box and simply use the IPVanish Android app on the TV Box.
- The more far-reaching solution would be to set up Kodi VPN directly on your router – then your FireStick will simply use the VPN connection that is set up on your router! (Why “far reaching”? Because setting up your router to use VPN would protect all data that’s transferred through your Internet service – not just your Kodi streaming data).
- For Android TV Boxes and Android phones that aren’t the Amazon FireStick, simply install the free IPVanish VPN app to use the best VPN for Kodi streaming.
What you can Expect from Your Kodi VPN
- Blazingly fast downloads
- Total Security
- Complete anonymity
- Reliability, affordability, and support
- Compatibility with all major operating systems & devices
Why Should I Use a VPN?
You should protect your Kodi streaming data with a VPN because Internet service providers are becoming more active every day about throttling their users’ bandwidth and disallowing them access to entire services. Using a VPN will prevent all this, give you total security and anonymity, and allow you to stream whatever you want and download whatever you want without prying eyes.
Kodi VPN Coupon Code
As a gift to our users, we have a VPN coupon code to save 60% off (exclusively for KFire TV visitors only).
Kodi FireStick VPN Info
In short, the Amazon FireStick does not contain the Android VPN binaries needed to run VPN on Kodi. To use Kodi VPN on FireStick, you must either set up your router to connect to the VPN (10 minute process) or just get an Android TV Box and use the built-in VPN functionality that’s included in the full version of Android OS (which exists on non-FireStick Android TV Boxes).
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
To use the best VPN for Kodi, we simply set up the VPN on our router or use an app on individual devices to secure our data.
With information security becoming priority number one these days, it’s essential to be aware of the best VPN for Kodi and how to install it. So if you have any questions, ask on the KFTV YouTube Channel.