What is BeeTV for Firestick?
BeeTV for Firestick is a linking tool that hunts down great streaming content from all over the internet. It gives users the ability to browse and download TV shows and movies for free. BeeTV Modular Search App looks for content on the internet and directly links these sources from the app for easy access. The app has been specifically developed for Android users, allowing them to stream and browse their favorite shows, dramas and movies.
This application is one of the most popular streaming apps, and happens to be 100% Firestick remote-friendly. BeeTV app has several hours of content available for streaming. One of the most attractive features about BeeTV for Firestick is it has user-friendly and easy to use interface making streaming more entertaining and enjoyable. BeeTV makes a huge number of high quality links readily available. It also enhances the quality of streaming even more by integrating other apps. You can even save your viewing history in the app, in case you want to pause your video and come back to it later.
What is Amazon Firestick?
For the uninitiated, Amazon Firestick is a portable streaming device (that looks a bit like a USB) which can be used to access hundreds or thousands of TV shows and movies. Firestick (or Fire TV) users can use streaming apps like BeeTV, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and other streaming websites all one one device connected directly to their TV. Just like you would with a USB, plug your Firestick device into a TV connection port, connect your Firestick to the internet, and start streaming your favorite music, movies and TV shows.
Even though Amazon Firestick looks similar to a USB drive and can be plugged into your TV’s HDMI input, there is no need to store any files on it like you might with a USB. It itself is a full featured streaming player, converting your simple TV into a smart TV.
Obviously there’s a lot more questions you might have, and so much we could get into. If you want to know more in a “getting started” kind of way, check out our 101 blog, What is Amazon Firestick and How Does Firestick Work.
How to Install BeeTV for Firestick
As we’ve already mentioned, Bee TV is an exciting application that helps you search for high-quality links for TV shows and movies that are streaming on a variety of other hosting sites. BeeTV is already one of the most popular apps with Firestick users.
IMPORTANT: Before downloading BeeTV for Firestick, it is very important to protect privacy of the device by using a VPN that helps keep the IP address of all your devices anonymous while you’re streaming TV shows and movies. Any time you’re streaming free content, it’s important to make sure that you’re protecting yourself from potential malware, as well as hackers, corporations, or government agencies that want to keep tabs on your online activity are harvest your personal info. A fast, reliable VPN is the most effective way to safeguard your privacy, and we’ve done the research to find the best VPN on the market. Use our link to get a steep VPN discount exclusively for our readers.
If you need a little technical assistance, our guide will help you quickly and easily install a VPN on any device!
Now let’s get started downloading and installing BeeTV for Firestick.
Step 1. Install Downloader
Downloader is just about the handiest app you’re ever going to find for Firestick. Simply put, it’s an app that let’s you download apps that do not appear in the official Amazon App Store. Tons of great free streaming services (like BeeTV for Firestick) aren’t allowed in the app store, so this is the quickest and easiest way to get them.
To get started:
- Click on the Firestick Home button and go for the Settings option in the top row.
- Click on the My Fire TV /Device option
- Now choose Developer Options
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- A dialogue box will appear, select Turn On
- Return to the Firestick Home Page and click the search icon at the top and type Downloader.
- Now choose the Downloader app and click on the Download option. Now you’ve got Downloader!
Step 2. Install BeeTV for Firestick
- Open up Downloader and type in the URL: https://beetvapk.org/dl-2/ to download BeeTV.
- Select the Download option
- Wait for a while for the download to complete
- Now press the Install button.
- Bee TV is now in process of installing.
- Once the BeeTV for Firestick app is downloaded, select Done.
- You will be taken back to a Downloader menu option, select and confirm Delete to save space on your Firestick
- Click Delete again.
Step 3. Set Up BeeTV for Firestick
- Hold the Home Button on the Firestick remote and select Apps.
- Scroll down and hover over BeeTV for Firestick, choose the 3 horizontal lines option, and click Move.
- Select the option to decide where you’d like to place BeeTV for Firestick (we recommend the home page) and then click OK from the remote.
- Next launch BeeTV for Firestick
- Select Allow
- Select your media player of choice from the list of options.
- Select your preferred language
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed and launched BeeTV for Firestick
Now all you need to do is to start using BeeTV for Firestick! You can do this in just a few easy steps:
- Launch BeeTV from the home page of your Firestick
- Select a movie or TV show from the list of options on your screen
- Alternately you can search for a movie or TV show by clicking the magnifying glass on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click Play
- Enjoy fast and easy streaming with BeeTV for Firestick!
Getting BeeTV Subtitles on Amazon Firestick
Whether you’d like subtitles for accessibility reasons or simply because you want to make sure you don’t miss anything while you’re watching along, you’ll find that watching subtitled content on BeeTV is a simple and straightforward process. Check our steps below to get started:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Select the TV Show or Movie (or any other piece of content) you’d like to watch
- When the play menu pops up, scroll down and click on Play with subtitles
- If the file you selected comes with subtitles, you’ll see them displayed in a list. Choose the set of subtitles that you’d like to use with your program
- That’s it! Your content will now play along with the subtitles that you’ve selected. Happy viewing!
Bonus Amazon Firestick Hack
BeeTV for Firestick is a fantastic way to get free streaming content from around the internet. But not many people know that there are some great hacks that allow you to get extra free content without ever having to jailbreak your Firestick. You can get free, blocked content on Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube that is currently being kept from you!
Paid subscription streaming sites will block certain content depending on where you are. Downloading a VPN like IPVanish will allow you to trick streaming services into thinking that you’re streaming from different regions, thus unlocking region-blocked content! If you’re paying for a service, we think you should get everything that the service offers.
In fact, there are tons of great benefits of using a VPN that most people don’t know about. If this sounds like it would improve your streaming life (and it’s definitely improved ours), use our link to get our reader discount on the best, most reliable VPN available.