Ares Wizard ranks as one of the greatest Kodi TV addons of all time. With version .66, you get the best of everything Kodi has to offer laid at your feet. Once installed, the Ares Project Wizard automates the installation of builds, repos, tv addons, and other Kodi add-ons for you. There are over 300 builds to choose from in the Ares Wizard along with games, IPTV apps and all of the most popular content providing add-ons.
Ares Wizard Update:The Ares Project, including the Ares Wizard, closed up shop due to a hand-delivered DMCA cease and desist order. Many third-party Kodi developers went underground or were pulled into court last week. Check out the Kodil, Looking Glass, and XvBMC repositories for your needs at this time. The Looking Glass Repo has a wonderful wizard that just may take the place of the Ares Wizard quite handily in the very near future.
Ares Wizard Install Preparation
Safeguard Your Identity and Data
While checking out the content provided by the Ares Project in their Wizard, we urge you to use a top tier VPN for data security and privacy. We have found the fastest, most secure, and reliable VPN for Kodi to be IPVanish. They guarantee your anonymity while accessing the internet through their VPN service. With IP address masking and military–grade encryption, they also keep all of your data perfectly secure. Aside from their constantly updated security features, IPVanish provides the highest throughput speeds available anywhere with their thousands of worldwide servers.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
IPVanish even offers free apps made especially for the Fire TV and Fire Stick! Learn more about what makes them the best VPN for Kodi users. By the way, using any of the links we’ve provided to their site nets you a 60% discount on their unparalleled VPN service! This brings the price for peace of mind to just $4 and change per month!
Make Kodi Allow Unoffical TV Addons
Since Kodi 17 (Krypton) was realeased, the XBMC / Kodi Foundation requires that you manually enable the use of Unknown sources within Kodi. Without this setting toggled to allow third party TV addons, you can’t install the Ares Wizard. That restriction also includes all of the great content providers and builds the Ares Project Wizard installs. If you aren’t sure what this means, there is a very simple and quick tutorial here at KFireTV to Enable Kodi Unknown Sources. We won’t go anywhere; I promise. If you mimic everything I do in the video available within that article, you’ll have the Ares Repo installed as a bonus! If that’s the case, feel free to skip ahead here to the Ares Wizard Installation section. See you back here in a moment!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
If you’ve installed Kodi add-ons and repositories onto your Fire TV, Firestick, Android device, Mac, PC, or even your Raspberry Pi or jailbroken iPhone before, then you likely only require the repository location for the Ares Project, which is http://ares-repo.eu.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ares Repository Setup
- Locate the gear icon (aka Settings) in the top left, then click or tap to activate it
- Choose the File Manager
- Then, Add Source
- Click or tap where it says None
- Enter the http://ares-repo.eu URL and then choose OK
- Name it Ares Repo, then hit OK
- Double check that all of the information is correct and then select OK once more
Ares Repo Install
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu, then choose the Add-ons entry
- Then, click or tap on the Package Installer icon located in the top left
- Select Install from zip file
- In the box that slides open, click or tap on Ares Repo
- At this point, find repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip (the numbers may change) and click or tap it
- Wait for the top right popup telling you Add-on Installed, then…
Ares Wizard Installation
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select the Ares Project repo you just setup
- Then, choose the Program add-ons directory
- Now, select the Ares Wizard for installation
- After that, click or tap the Install button in the bottom right
- When a pop up appears in the top right corner of the screen with Ares Wizard Add-on Installed on it, then you’re golden.
- You’ll now find the Ares Wizard within the main menu Add-ons area
- Also find the Ares Wizard within the Add-ons area’s Program add-ons section
- Open it from either location, then the extraction and installation will start, which takes just a few moments
- Then, the Ares Wizard loads
Now That You’re Set
Please, don’t forget to access the content provided by the Ares Wizard and its many Kodi builds and add-ons only through a VPN. You should use a VPN while accessing the internet from anywhere at anytime if you value your privacy, identity, and data. I won’t risk my family by not using our VPN. Also, if you take advantage of this truly amazing deal, you can get a 60% discount on the world’s leading VPN right now. That’s right; it costs less than a single cup of take-out coffee per month—4 bucks and change—for total digital peace of mind!
[/ipv-block]Install the Ares Wizard on Kodi and use a VPN[/ipv-block]
Ares Wizard set up? And your VPN protects you? Wonderful! Then, go enjoy the freedom to choose your entertainment without hassle or worry!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .