The Ares Relaxation Kodi addon is full of relaxing videos and music. There are meditation, yoga, tai chi, and Pilates videos to help with your practices. Ares Relaxation also includes children’s songs, soothing music and much more to promote stress relief and wellness. Your mind, body and spirit will thank you.
Table of Contents
Kodi Add-on Installation: Ares Relaxation
Before using Kodi third party addons, I can’t emphasize enough the necessity of using a bulletproof VPN. This will safeguard your data and anonymity. It will also avoid your being blocked from content based upon your location. People making use of Kodi are sent copyright infringement notices all the time. This is usually regarding their streaming of movie channels, specific sport events, music, and tv programming thru various 3rd party addons. When you wish to keep your entertainment choices private and protect your personal information, I recommend IPVanish. This is by far the greatest internet privacy tool I’ve identified. In addition, the links to IPVanish on this page will get you 60% off of this unparalleled VPN!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
In the event that you’ve installed 3rd party Kodi add-ons in the past, you’ll still need the Ares Project‘s repo location. Located in the Old World, the Ares Project’s repo is located at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be certain you’re employing a very high quality VPN service for your individual security and access before using third party Kodi addons.
Installing the Ares Relaxation Kodi Addon
Toggle Unknown Sources
If your Kodi installation is clean and fresh, you should grant add-on installation from unknown sources.
- Choose Settings (gear icon) above the main menu
- Choose System Settings
- Then, hit Add-ons
- Now, toggle the Unknown Sources setting towards the on position
Note: a popup shows up warning you concerning security risks associated with downloading unofficial add-ons onto your system.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian recorded this YouTube instructional video to help you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 a short while ago. We’ll be making an up-to-date tutorial with new tricks and tips in the near future. You’ll definitely want to remain on the lookout for this right here at KFire TV.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- After that, select the File Manager
- Then, simply just do the same to Add Source
- Afterwards, tap or click None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Key in the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name that Ares Repo (or any name you would like) and then hit OK again
- Double check the information you’ve put in is good then select OK one last time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Return back to the Main Menu in Kodi, and then within that, the Add-ons section
- Go into the Package Installer (open box icon) above the menu
- Click or tap Install from zip file
- Open Ares Repo (or whatever you decided and referred to it as) from the dialog that opens
- Then, find repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and click or tap it
- After a moment, you’ll see a pop-up contained in the top right proclaiming Add-on Installed
- Choose Install from Repository at this point
- Utilise the Ares Project repo you recently put in place
- Now you can tap or click Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Then, simply just hit the Install button at the lower right
- Again at Kodi’s main menu, go into the Add-ons and select Ares Wizard
- Next, the actual extraction and installing of the Ares Wizard takes place
Ares Relaxation Installation
- Subsequently head back to the Add-on Browser and then go into the the Install from repository section
- A selection of configured repositories is shown – Choose the Ares Project
- Next, click or tap Video Add-ons item and then on Ares Relaxation to access the installer
- Go into the Install with a gleam in your eye and watch as Ares Relaxation installs
Whenever the install is carried out, find Ares Relaxation within Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Let The Chaos Melt Away
I’m absolutely serious about the need for utilizing a VPN. Without it, you’ll be sharing your viewing habits and other data with anybody that wants it. Your ISP, government agencies, and most sites you visit gather info about and track you. This includes individuals sniffing internet traffic for fun and profit. You’re also likely to be accepting “cease and desist” orders from your ISP if you aren’t anonymous. I’ve come across this identical VPN around the web for 20% to 33% off. Here at KFire TV, you can get a 60% discount on the world’s greatest VPN.
You have set up the Ares Relaxation addon correctly? You’re properly protected? Terrific! Go enjoy a hot chamomile tea in the tub with the sound of the ocean to lull you into tranquility!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.