The Ares Magic Kodi add-on is the best way to watch magic shows and the art of illusion on your Firestick or anywhere else anytime you want. It includes magic shows from all of your favorite magicians. Criss Angel, David Blaine, Mat Franco, Penn & Teller, and even Harry Houdini are all in attendance. Ares Magic even has tutorials to teach you how to perform magic tricks of your own.
Table of Contents
Kodi Add-on Installation: Ares Magic & Illusion
Prior to using your FireStick, especially with any sort of Kodi 3rd party addon, I cannot stress enough how much of a necessity taking advantage of a high quality VPN service is in order to protect yourself. People utilizing Kodi end up getting copyright infringement notices all the time regarding streaming movies, sports events, and tv shows by using many types of 3rd party addons. IPVanish has even made an app especially for Fire TV Stick and Fire TV users! When you prefer keeping your own current entertainment habits private and sustaining your own individual privacy, I strongly suggest choosing IPVanish. It’s by far the most effective personal privacy service I’ve found for Kodi and Fire Stick users. On top of that, the links I’ve included to IPVanish here at KodiFireTVStick.com will save you 60% off of this truly unparalleled VPN!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
In the event that you’ve set up Kodi third party repos or plug-ins before, you probably only want the repo address for the Ares Project. You can access the Ares Project’s repository at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be certain you’re making use of a superb quality VPN service for your own privacy and protection.
Installing the Ares Magic Kodi Addon
Allow Unknown Sources
In the event your Kodi installation is new or freshly reset, it is important to allow for addon installment via unknown sources.
- Click or tap Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Select System Settings
- Then, tap or click Add-ons and toggle the Unknown Sources setting to the on position
- Be aware: a dialog will appear warning you concerning security risks connected to the installation of unofficial add-ons on your system.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian recorded this YouTube educational video with his Firestick for your benefit on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 recently. We’ll be creating an up-dated tutorial with heaps of brand-new tips in the near future, so make certain to remain on the lookout for this on this site at KFire TV.
- Hit Settings (gear icon – top of main menu) Select the SETTINGS icon (“gear” icon)
- Subsequently select the File Manager Select File Manager
- Then, you should do the same to Add Source Choose “Add Source”
- Now, select None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Type the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK Enter the URL for the repo
- Name it Ares Repo (or any name you like) then select OK again Type in a unique name
- Double check the information you’ve entered is accurate, then choose OK a last time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Go back to the Main Menu in Kodi and then also the Add-ons section Select &l”Add-Ons&r” from the Kodi 17.1 homescreen
- Open the Package Installer (open box icon) on top of the menu
- Then select Install from zip file Choose “Install From Zip File”
- Click or tap Ares Repo (or whatever you referred to it as) from the dialog that opens
- Next look for repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and enter the it Now choose the zip file
- Wait a short time. You’ll see a dialog contained in the top right claiming Add-on Installed
- Select Install from Repository at this time
- Go with the Ares Project repo you just put in place
- Now you can select Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Now you can hit the Install button available at the lower right
- Back at Kodi’s main menu, choose Add-ons and go into the Ares Wizard
- Then the actual extraction and installation of the Ares Wizard now takes place
Ares Magic Installation
- And then head back to the Add-on Browser and select the Install from repository option
- A list of established repositories is found – Hit the Ares Project
- Afterwards, tap or click Video Add-ons item and then on Ares Magic to access the installer
- Enter the Install with a gleam in your eye and then watch as Ares Magic installs
Once the install is completed, look for Ares Magic under Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Pick A Card… Any Card
I’m really serious regarding the necessity of utilizing a VPN while making use of this addon, your Fire Stick, or any internet device. Everyone will be using VPNs in the very near future. Don’t wait until a direct violation of your privacy convinces you to do so. Without one, you’re sharing personal details with anybody that wants them and has watched a couple of short how-to videos on YouTube. Your ISP, government agencies, and just about every site you access tracks and gathers info about you. This includes anybody sniffing the web traffic around some of those online sites. You’re also nearly certain to be getting “cease and desist” requests from your ISP if you aren’t keeping your traffic private. I’ve observed this very same VPN made available around the web for 20% to 33% off, but through KFire TV get yourself a 60% discount on the world’s greatest VPN.
You’ve successfully completed your Ares Magic Kodi add-on installation onto your living room FireStick? You’re hidden from prying eyes? Great! Then, enjoy trying to figure out where that elephant could have possibly gone!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.