Ares Kung-Fu is simply a giant collection of martial arts movies. They span every decade and are from all over the world. This wonderful Kodi addon is certain to release your inner grasshopper, then have you waxing philosophically.
Table of Contents
Kodi Add-on Installation: Ares Kung-Fu
Before utilizing any third party Kodi addon, I simply cannot stress enough the value in using a top rated VPN for anonymity. Kodi users are sent copyright infringement notices regularly. This is concerning streaming motion pictures, sporting events, and tv programs through 3rd party addons. In order to keep your streaming habits discreet and protect your identity, I seriously advocate IPVanish. It is the greatest confidentiality product I’ve discovered for Kodi users. Additionally, the links I’ve offered to IPVanish in this article net you 60% off of this genuinely unrivaled VPN!
For Advanced Users
If you’ve set up 3rd party Kodi plugins before, you probably only need the repo url for the Ares Project. You can use the Ares Project’s main repo is at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be sure you’re employing a very high quality VPN solution for your own protection.
Installing the Ares Kung-Fu Kodi Addon
Allow Unknown Sources
In case you have a brand new Kodi installation, you need to allow add-ons from unknown sources.
- Hit Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Select System Settings
- Then, click or tap Add-ons
- Now, toggle the Unknown Sources setting to go to the on position
Please note: a popup will show up warning you concerning security risks linked to putting unofficial add-ons into your system.
Installing the Ares Wizard
Ian shot this educational video for you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 recently. We’ll make an updated tutorial with numerous new guidelines in the very near future. Make sure to remain on the lookout for it right here at KFire TV.
- Enter the Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- At this point, select the File Manager
- Then, do the same to Add Source
- Next, simply hit None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Type in the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name it Ares Repo (or any name you’re keen on) and select OK again
- Ensure that the information you’ve entered is correct then select OK a final time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Go back to the Main Menu in Kodi and next the Add-ons section
- Next, select the Package Installer (open box icon) from above the menu
- Click or tap Install from zip file
- Open Ares Repo (or whatever you decided to refer to it as) within the dialog that opens
- After that, find repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and hit it
- Wait a short while and then notice the pop-up inside of the top right stating Add-on Installed
- Choose Install from Repository after all this
- Then use the Ares Project repo you recently put in place
- And next, choose Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Now, select the Install button located at the bottom right
- Back at Kodi’s main menu, select Add-ons and then go into the Ares Wizard
- And then, all the extraction and set up up of the Ares Wizard will take place
Ares Kung-Fu Installation
- After that, return to the Add-on Browser and tap or click the Install from repository choice
- A listing of working repositories is shown – Click or tap the Ares Project
- Afterwards, go into the Video Add-ons item and then on Ares Kung-Fu to access the installer
- Finally, lightly hit the Install button with a gleam in your eye and watch as Ares Kung-Fu installs
When the install is completed, locate Ares Kung-Fu while in Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
There Are No Accidents
I’m absolutely serious regarding the importance of employing a VPN while you are operating any 3rd party addon. Without it, you’ll be sharing your browsing habits and other info with everybody. Your ISP, government agencies, and every site you check out gathers info about and tracks you. This is actually (that includes those sniffing the website traffic of some of those places). You are nearly certain to be given “cease and desist” orders from your ISP if you aren’t keeping your traffic private. I’ve witnessed this same exact VPN available around the web for 20% to 33% off, but here at KFire TV, you can get a 60% discount on the world’s leading VPN.
You’ve hooked up the Ares Kung-Fu addon with success? You’re secured? Great! Now, quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.