The Ares Fitness Kodi addon offers a wide array of fitness videos. This is a fantastic add-on to use with your Amazon Fire TV Stick on a large screen television. There are videos from fitness experts on the proper ways to stretch before and after workouts, exercise walk-throughs and much more. If you have been searching for motivation to carry you through your workouts, then look no farther. Ares Fitness can turn your Firestick into a great tool for beginners as well as advanced exercise practitioners. Transform your body with the aid of the Kodi Ares Fitness video add-on.
Kodi Add-on Installation: Ares Fitness
While using any Kodi addon, I cannot stress enough the importance of using a high quality VPN to keep your firestick out of the fire. After extensive research, the best one I could find, which I use myself, is IPVanish. Absolute anonymity is guaranteed; their service keeps all of your activities on the internet private by using military-grade encryption along with bouncing your apparent location all over the world.
They have many other features implemented to keep your data private and your anonymity intact and are developing enhancements to their services in an ongoing basis. They’ve even come up with apps for the Fire TV and Fire Stick. With thousands of servers broadcast throughout the world, they also have the highest throughput speeds I’ve experienced with any of the many VPN services I’ve tried. Here is info on why they are the best Kodi VPN. Also, the links I’ve provided here will net you 60% off of this truly unequaled VPN!
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
If you’ve been through this before with other add-ons and already understand the installation process, then you probably just want to know the repository address
es. Ares’ main repository can be accessed at http://ares-repo.eu. The name of the repository file at both of these locations is currently similar to repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip. Just be sure you are using a VPN for your own protection before accessing this from within Kodi on your Firestick or anywhere else.
Installing the Ares Fitness Kodi Addon
If you are starting from a clean Kodi installation, you will need to allow unknown sources to be used. This is the same on the Fire TV Stick as it is on a PC or any other device.
- Open Settings (gear icon) in the top left
- Choose System Settings
- Then, select Add-ons
- Now, turn on Unknown Sources
Note that a popup will appear next, warning you about the security risks involved in giving unofficial add-ons access to your system.
Get the Ares Wizard Installed
Ian made this YouTube tutorial video on how to install the Ares Wizard onto Kodi 17.1 a few months ago. It is still relevant, though we will be making an updated version soon to give a few more tips and tricks you can use to maximize your installation’s ease of use and entertainment value. Check it out, then get on with your Ares Fitness install:
- Open Settings (gear icon) in the top left
- Click or tap on File Manager
- Then do the same to Add Source
- At this point, select None, which enables you to manually add a media source
- Enter the repo URL (http://ares-repo.eu) and then hit OK
- Name this Ares Repo or whatever you like then hit OK again
- Make certain all the information you’ve input is correct and then choose OK once more
Ares Wizard Installation
- Head back to Kodi’s Main Menu and enter the Add-ons section
- Select the Package Installer icon in the top left
- Choose Install from zip file
- In the dialog that opens, select Ares Repo (or whatever you named it)
- Then find repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip and click or tap it (you may see a newer iteration – ie: 0.0.9)
- Wait for the top right popup telling you Add-on Installed
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select the Ares Project repo you just setup
- Choose Program add-ons and then Ares Wizard
- Next, click or tap the Install button in the bottom right
- Go back to the main menu and select Add-ons and then Ares Wizard
- The extraction and installation will now start, which takes just a few moments
Ares Fitness Installation
- Head back to the Add-on Browser and then select the Install from repository option.
- This will list the repositories on your system. Locate and click on the Ares Project option.
- Then click or tap on the Video Add-ons item and then on Ares Fitness to open the installer.
- Finally, click or tap on Install and watch as it is installed onto your Fire Stick or other device.
After the installation process completes, you will find the Ares Fitness in Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Ready for a Workout?
Don’t forget to use a VPN while using Kodi on your FireStick or anywhere else. Truly, with the ever growing number of privacy intrusions and outright theft of information, a VPN is becoming more and more necessary when accessing the internet at all. Everyone will wonder at the time in the past when they weren’t really necessary. It will seem as silly as walking naked, drunk and waving an American flag into the Supreme People’s Assembly in Pyongyang, DPRK does today. I can’t imagine putting myself or my family at risk by not having our VPN protecting us these days. Also, take advantage of this truly amazing deal and get a 60% discount on the world’s leading VPN.
Got it set up? Are you protected? Great! Go enjoy your workout and keep that heart pumping right!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.