Ares Cookbook is a wonderful Kodi addon for watching cooking shows and tutorials. All kinds of food preparation is represented in the Ares Cookbook. You should be able to find lessons from chefs like Wolfgang Puck and Gordon Ramsay along with many more. If you are addicted to watching cooking shows, the Ares Cookbook Kodi add-on will give you a fix whenever you feel the need.
Kodi Add-on Installation: Ares Cookbook
Before starting to utilize any sort of Kodi 3rd party addon, I just can’t emphasize quite enough the benefit of joining a high quality VPN provider that will help you save your anonymity. People using Kodi end up getting copyright infringement notices all the time with regard to streaming motion pictures, specific sport events, and tv programming by way of assorted 3rd party addons. If you’d prefer to help keep your streaming behavior discreet and sustain your personal privacy, I definitely recommend taking advantage of IPVanish – the greatest privacy service I’ve identified for Kodi users. Additionally, the links I’ve provided to IPVanish on this page have the ability to save you 60% off this truly unparalleled VPN!
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
In the event that you’ve setup Kodi 3rd party applications or plugins previously, you will always need the repo address needed for the Ares Project. You can access the Ares Project’s main repo at http://ares-repo.eu. Please be sure you’re making use of a high quality VPN service for your individual security and protection prior to opening this content material.
Installing the Ares Cookbook Kodi Addon
Allow Unknown Sources
In case your Kodi install is brand new, you will need to grant add-on installations through unknown sources.
- Choose Settings (gear icon) at the top of the main menu
- Tap or click System Settings
- Then, go into the Add-ons
- Now toggle the Unknown Sources setting to go to the on position
Note: a dialog will show up warning you about security risks involved in including unofficial add-ons in to your system.
Install the Ares Wizard
Ian made this YouTube instructional video to aid you on installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1 not long ago. We’ll be making an upgraded tutorial with a good deal of new information in the near future, so make certain to stay on the lookout for this right here at KFire TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OrNO4rb4k If you have already got the Ares Wizard setup, then you’re able to go straight on to the Ares Cookbook setup procedure.
- Select Settings (gear icon – top of main menu)
- Then, simply select the File Manager
- Now you can do the same to Add Source
- Afterwards, open None (enabling you to add a media source manually)
- Key in the repository’s URL (http://ares-repo.eu), then say OK
- Name it Ares Repo (or any name you like) and click or tap OK again
- Make certain the information you’ve entered is all good and then select OK one last time
Ares Wizard Installation
- Return to the Main Menu in Kodi and then the Add-ons section
- Tap or click the Package Installer (open box icon) on the top of the menu
- Open Install from zip file
- Enter the Ares Repo (or whatever you decided and referred to it as) inside the dialog that opens
- Subsequently, find repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip and choose it
- Wait a minute. You will get a pop-up inside the top right informing Add-on Installed
- Tap or click Install from Repository now
- Use the Ares Project repo you just configured
- Then you should go into the Program add-ons followed by Ares Wizard
- Now you can open the Install button in the lower right
- Return to Kodi’s main menu then click or tap Add-ons and hit Ares Wizard
- Then the entire extraction and set-up up of the Ares Wizard now takes place
Ares Cookbook Installation
- Now return to the Add-on Browser and open the Install from repository choice
- A menu of working repositories is presented – Select the Ares Project
- Next, hit Video Add-ons item and then on Ares Cookbook to access the installer
- Choose Install with a gleam in your eye and watch as Ares Cookbook installs
Once the install is taken care of, choose Ares Cookbook listed within Kodi >> Add-ons >> Video add-ons.
Ready for a Mouthwatering Eyeful?
I’m serious about the need for utilising a VPN while running this addon. Without one, you’ll be sharing your browsing behavior and also other info with anybody. Your ISP, government agencies, and just about every site you enter gathers info about and tracks you. This is certainly (inclusive of individuals sniffing the traffic of all these places). You can find yourself nearly guaranteed to be experiencing “cease and desist” orders from your ISP if you aren’t keeping your activities private. I’ve come across this exact VPN offered around the web for 20% to 33% off, but through KFire TV get yourself a 60% discount on the world’s foremost VPN.
You’ve set up the Ares Cookbook addon successfully? You’re shielded from Big Brother? Wonderful! Put your apron on and get ready to follow along. Do you have enough butter? How can you have enough butter?! Bon appetit!