Love TV and movies? Then install and download Apollo TV APK using the quick-download link and step-by-step install tutorial below. ApolloTV is available for Amazon Firestick, Android TV / phone / tablet, iOS (iPhone and iPad), and even for Windows PCs (if you use Bluestacks).
What is Apollo TV? Apollo TV is an Android app that lets you watch Movies and TV series.
Download Apollo TV APK for Android / Firestick
How to Install Apollo TV on Android
Use the steps below to quickly and easily install the badass Apollo TV app on your Android TV, phone, or tablet:
- Download Apollo TV APK by entering the address http://bit.ly/aptv145 into your Android device’s web browser
- If your Android device says “This type of file can harm your device..”, press “OK“.
- When the download finishes, launch the downloaded file by pressing “Open”
- Then press “Install”
- Wait for Apollo TV to install. Then press Open to launch Apollo TV
- After Apollo TV launches, press Next
- Then press Next again (a few more times) until Apollo TV asks you to select 3 “categories”, and then press “Let’s Go”
- Now press “Allow“Press “Allow” when your device pops up this “permissions” popup
- Then navigate around Apollo TV and find something to watch!
- Press the Play button on watch whatever you want to watch
- After ApolloTV finds sources, select a source and wait a second for your TV / movie to start playing
- Enjoy your stream!
TIP: If Apollo TV is not working for you, then install APKTime and then use APKTime to install a different app.
TIP for Windows Users: If you want to use Apollo TV on a Windows PC, then follow the steps below to install Bluestacks in Windows so you can run Android apps on your PC.
How to install Apollo TV on Windows PC
To use Apollo TV on Windows computers, just install an Android emulator on your PC (such as Bluestacks). Then use the Android emulator to install Apollo TV!
- Download Bluestacks and then launch the downloaded file to install Bluestacks
- After Bluestacks is installed, launch Bluestacks
- Log in to a Google account within Bluestacks
- Open the web browser within Bluestacks and then use the directions at the top of this page in the “How to Install Apollo TV on Android” section of this page.
Basically, after you have Bluestacks installed on your Windows PC, you simply enter the address http://bit.ly/aptv145 into the web browser to download Apollo TV in Bluestacks. Then launch the installer, install ApolloTV, and then finally launch ApolloTV in Bluestacks.
Yes, you can do this with any Android app!
So why not install APKTime in Bluestacks and load up your Windows PC with great streaming-TV Android apps?
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.