As an unabashed cartoon loving adult, you probably need no introduction to the late night schedule on the Cartoon Network—Adult Swim (AKA [adult swim]). The ability to stream your favorite shows from [adult swim] via the Kodi Firestick should come as no surprise.
Adult Swim Installation
With [adult swim], you get all of your favorite cartoons. Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, Tim & Eric’s Bedtime Stories, and many, many more! Follow along as we take you on a journey into the deep end of adult entertainment.
Colossus Brings You [adult swim]
Install the Colossus repository onto your Kodi Firestick for great entertainment value, which includes [adult swim]. The RoI for this repository’s installation is through the roof! Your Firestick Kodi install potentially gives back thousands of valuable entertainment hours from this one simple, short install session. Once you satisfy your [adult swim] jones with a quick fix, then check out the other offerings within both the Colossus and Ares Project repositories! More on these in a bit…
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (126.96.36.199) now.
Protection from Rejection and Inspection
Use the internet with unlimited speed and bandwidth and avoid being spied upon by using an encrypted top-tier VPN. Be certain you pick a VPN service that lets you choose where it appears you are accessing the internet from. This allows you to watch what you want without being geo-blocked.
With the 60% off deal we’ve aquired for you, the top VPN provider—IPVanish—costs less than one cup of coffee per month. It costs far less than what can happen if you are caught unprotected. IPVanish also provides free apps for all your devices.
Repo Location for Experienced Installers
If you’ve been to this third party dance with your Kodi Firestick before, then you may only need the repository URL. The [adult swim] Kodi add-on makes its home in the Colossus repo, which itself resides within the Ares Project repository at http://ares-repo.eu.
Third Party Kodi TV Addons? Yes, Please!
Kodi 17 and later requires unknown sources be allowed manually before the installation of third party add-ons takes place. The XBMC Foundation and Kodi Project want users to be aware of the risks involved when installing unofficial add-ons. They also wish to distance themselves somewhat from legally ambiguous portions of the third party addon community. This cries out a very politic way of saying pirates—not really ambiguous, depending on your locale.
- Go into the Settings (gear icon) area above the menu
- Select to enter the System Settings
- Then, choose the Add-ons item and flip on Unknown Sources
- A warning about security risks involved pops up; say YES.
Ares Repo First
If you haven’t been into the Ares Repo, prepare for a treat. Follow along as we get it set up and then check out some of the many add-on installation guides we have available here at KodiFireTVStick for the Ares Project.
- Go into the Settings area (gear icon)
- After that, select the File Manager
- Then, select Add Source
- Thent, select None (we’ll manually add a media source)
- Enter this address: (http://ares-repo.eu), then OK
- Name it Ares Repo, then say OK again
- Make sure the information is correct, then click OK a last time
- Return to Kodi’s Main Menu, then go into the Add-ons selection
- Go into the Add-on browser (looks like an open box) located above the Add-ons area’s menu
- Choose to Install from zip file
- Wait for a dialog to po up, then choose Ares Repo
- Then, open repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip
- You’ll see a popup in a moment saying Add-on Installed
Install Colossus Repo for Adult Swim
Now, we need to install the Colossus repository, which resides within the Ares Project repository we just installed. The XBMC Kodi TV Addon Adult Swim will be found here. Leaving off where we just finished the Ares Repo install, we’re hanging out in the Add-on browser; right where we need to be.
- Choose Install from repository again
- Install from the Ares Project
- Head on into the Add-on repository directory
- Select the Colossus Repository to install
- Click Install.
- If you get the Select Version popup, choose the Ares Project version, then kick back and…
- The Colossus repo has been installed
It’s Nearly Adult Swim Time!
Okay, we have our repositories set up just the way we want them. The popcorn is popping and the butter is melting. It’s time to get our swim fins on…
- Head back up one level with the double dots at the top
- Then, do it again at the next screen
- Select the Colossus repo to install from
- Enter the Video add-ons area
- Choose Adult Swim to install
- Click Install like there’s no tomorrow
- Look at that glorious dialog stating Adult Swim has been installed!
A Last Word or Three
Now that you have access to all the [adult swim] goodies you could ever want, go hit the showers, then protect your fresh, clean self with a VPN from IPVanish. They keep your identity and data absolutely secure and anonymous. Nobody will be tracking your online habits or collecting your credentials. IPVanish encrypts all of the traffic through their over 850 worldwide servers. They don’t log anything going through their servers. Their servers are on the internet’s backbone, so you get the fastest VPN speeds available in the world. You can also get this service for 60% off by using the links available here at KFire TV. Enjoy!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .