Use this easy step-by-step guide to install Addon Installer for Kodi and XBMC. This awesome Kodi app enables you to install virtually any TV Addon to Kodi. So think of the Add-On Installer as a “Kodi app store”, where everything’s free. Learn how to install the XBMC / Kodi Add-on Installer in about 2 minutes flat using these steps:
- Update for 2017: AddOn Installer is now contained within Indigo Wizard. Install Indigo Wizard using the steps below.
Install Addon Installer for Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Then select Add New Source
- Select the empty box to enter a file path
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” as the file path (without the quotes)
- Select the plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip file or download ndigo Wizard directly by clicking here
- Then select the “Name” field and enter a name for the new file source, like “a” for Add-on Installer ;)
- Hit OK
- Return to the Kodi dashboard’s home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS > Install from Zip File
- Locate and select the new source you added (“a”)
- Choose the BEGIN HERE folder
- Select the plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip file (the actual file name will be a little bit different)
- After the Addon Installer is installed, go back to the Kodi dashboard’s home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Choose Indigo Wizard
- Then find and select Addon Installer from within the Indigo Wizard’s menus
- Now, select a category of addons such as Featured Addons
- Finally, choose an addon you want to install (then hit OK) to install any TV addon (such as Exodus)!
The Add-On Installer for Kodi is an “app store for Kodi” that allows you to install all the best TV addons. Once you launch the Fusion Addon Installer, check out the Featured Addons category! The Featured Addons category has the most current list of the best Kodi addons for you to install.
What TV Addons Can I Install?
- Exodus – Streaming Movies, TV shows
- Sportsdevil – Live Sports, Sports TV
- Velocity – Movies, TV shows
- SALTS – Movies, TV shows
- 1channel – Movies, TV shows
- CastAway – Live Sports, TV Shows, Movies
- Many more of the best TV addons
Add-on Installer for Kodi Download
- Download Kodi Addon Installer from https://tvaddons.ag
- Since 2017, the AddOn Installer is now contained within the Indigo Wizard. To install AddOn Installer, use the Indigo Wizard.
- Install (aka Direct download) the Add-On Installer Zip file / app by installing the Indigo Wizard, which you can download by clicking here
Add-on Installer Repo
- Use the install steps in this guide, except instead of selecting the BEGIN HERE folder (formerly “start-here”), locate the “kodi-repos” folder (formerly “xbmc-repos”) and then find the AddonInstaller repository there among all the other xbmc repositories.
- Link to xbmc-repos folder: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/kodi-repos/
After Installing Kodi’s Addon Installer
- After the TV Addon is installed (such as Exodus, in the last step above), launch it by returning to the Kodi home screen, then going to VIDEOS > Add-Ons. Then choose the name of the TV Addon (such as Exodus) you installed using the Addon Installer.
- Unblock TV addons permanently!
- Peruse the wide selection of movies on Kodi at ClawTV.com
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Atlanta, GA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.