Install 1080p Movies on your Kodi Firestick, then watch the newest HD movies in 1080p quality today. Many people ask how to access HDTV and stream Kodi at 1080p, which this add-on does effortlessly by design.
- 1 About 1080p Movies
- 2 Install 1080p Movies
- 3 Are You Playing It Safe?
- 4 The Show Must Go On
About 1080p Movies
DandyMedia hit a homer with 1080p Movies, which is an ultra-reliable source for both 1080p movies and television shows on Kodi. Containing both classics and new releases, the Kodi 1080p Movies Addon utilizes openload links to give you the latest shares.
With Kodi 17 addons, 1080p quality is often difficult to find. Free web hosts just can’t afford to serve the large files necessary to stream 1080p quality movies. DandyMedia manages to pull this off with the 1080p Movies Kodi add-on through their use of openload, which causes us to hope it sticks around for a long time.
As mentioned previously, the Kodi 1080p Movies add-on utilizes openload links, so you’ll need authorization to use them. This simple process involves visiting https://olpair.com/ in a web browser, proving you’re not a robot with their captcha, then pressing the pair button. This then gives you 4 hour access to their streaming service. The ads on this website help them pay for the service they provide, hence this pairing necessity.
Take note that some of the ads on their authorization site are NSFW; depending on where you work, of course. If worried about usage logging or potential malware, use a reliably secure VPN before visiting their pairing site. You really should use one while accessing the streams made available by 1080p Movies, so should also have the VPN on while pairing. This will ensure you are paired with openload using the same ip address you’ll use to watch the HD content with.
Watch 1080p Movies and More
Within the Kodi 1080p Movies add-on, you’ll find a pleasantly simple categorization of content, which makes finding what you want a breeze.
- Latest Movies
- Most Viewed
- Release Year
- TV Shows
- Search All
With DandyMedia’s 1080p Movies, you get easy, instant access to new high quality movies. This includes movies that are in theaters now. You also get access to all the latest television series in full 1080p.
Install 1080p Movies
The 1080p Movies Kodi addon is just as easy to install as it is to navigate once installed. Follow our step-by-step tutorial to have a wonderful home entertainment setup. Your Firestick Kodi install will never be the same.
1080p Movies Repository URL for Experienced Installers
If you’ve been through this process multiple times, then you might simply need the repo URL. The 1080p Movies home repo is at http://dandymedia.club/repo/. It’s located in a few other repos, but the home address will always have the latest updates first. We’ll be using the NoobsandNerds repo for this tutorial, which is currently found at https://noobsandnerds.com/portal/. The maintainers of the NaN repo seem to be on the ball with keeping things up to date, and there is much more in their repo that is useful.
Prepare for Third Party Addons in Kodi
You must toggle the use of unknown sources on in Kodi 17 due to its heightened security measures. The XBMC Foundation and Kodi Project put this in place to make sure you understand the risk involved with installing unofficial add-ons.
- Open Settings (gear icon) above the main menu
- Choose the System Settings
- Now, choose Add-ons, then toggle on Unknown Sources
- A popup will appear to warn you there are potential security risks
Noobs and Nerds Repo Setup
- Go up one level and select the File Manager
- Then, decide to Add Source
- At this screen, choose None, which allows a media source URL to be added and named
- Enter the NaN repository’s URL (https://noobsandnerds.com/portal/) and then hit OK
- Name it NaN, then say OK again
- Double check this info for errors, then hit OK once more
- You should now see a new source in your list
NaN Final Details
- Go back to the Kodi Main Menu and into Add-ons
- Enter the Add-on Browser icon at top left
- Choose to Install from zip file
- Choose the item you just created – NaN
- Then, open the noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip file. The numbers in its name may have changed.
- When installing on a Firestick or Fire TV, the zip may not remain highlighted after moving right to OK. Fear not; it’s only a visual Kodi glitch. The item is still selected once you move to the right from it, so hit OK
- Once you get an Add-on Installed pop-up, then Noobs and Nerds is ready for you to move on to the final 1080p Movies installation step
1080p Movies Install Time!
- Select NoobsandNerds within the Install from repository area
- Then, go into the NaN Video Add-ons directory
- Choose 1080p Movies
- At last, hit the Install button in the dialog that opens
- Congratulations! 1080p Movies has been successfully installed!
Are You Playing It Safe?
Be certain you are protected before using your Firestick Kodi 1080p Movies addon to access the high definition content inside. Many people and organizations vigilantly seek your data and identity, which is visible online when you fail to protect yourself. Make sure of your invisibility to your ISP, government, and everyone else gathering your data. IPVanish gives you seven days to evaluate their service with zero financial obligation! KFireTV also provides you with a 60% discount, which protects you perfectly for about what you’d spend on one cup of coffee each month. Not having a reliable VPN protecting your privacy will be seen as a desperate, last resort move in the near future. Don’t wait to find out the hard way just how necessary it is.
The Show Must Go On
Now, you have one of the best third party Kodi Firestick add-ons for watching HDTV and high-definition movies installed. Be sure to also check out the many ways to optimize your Kodi installation with our other guides, then enjoy all it has to offer!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.